Tuesday, February 18, 2014

How Can I Stop My Divorce And Save My Marriage?



Are you are asking yourself the often asked question- “How Can I StopMy Divorce And Save My Marriage?

Unfortunately, everyone is prone to the deadly relationship killers- some do it consciously, others unconsciously.

So the best bet to saving your marriage is to eliminate these relationship killers.

What are Relationship Killers?

Relationship killers are those things you do or don’t do that hurts your relationship and eventually kills it.

If they are present in your relationship or marriage, then divorce is inevitable.

Here are some relationship killers you need to avoid

-          Infidelity
-          Lack of Sexual satisfaction
-          Unforgiveness
-          Abuse
-          Bitterness
-          Jealousy
-          Anger
-          Lack of Trust
-          Constant conflicts and fights
-          Financial problems

There are many more. But these are the ones that are a constant decimal in many marriages. If you can eliminate these toxins from your marriages, then you stand a great chance of stopping the divorce and saving your marriage.
stop my divorce


While battling to save my own marriage, I discovered that giving getting rid of many of these relationship killers will be crucial to saving my marriage.

In addition to this, I learnt to give my partner some breathing space and to avoid adding more pressure.

The moment she felt less pressured, she was able to think more clearly, access the various options before her, evaluate the situation more objectively and narrow down areas she had erred and come up with ways to rectify the situation.

You don’t want to pile up pressure and add more guilt on your partner if you are really interested in stopping your divorce.


One way to remove unnecessary pressure on your partner is by avoiding questions that may add more tension to an already charged situation.

Your best bet will be to make your partner feel more relaxed around you. Pushing her away with questions will only make you less attractive.

Avoid any form of Negativity- No amount of negative emotions can save your marriage. Quit the blame game. Stop the criticisms.

Don’t make any unnecessary and unreasonable demands.

Anything that will add to the atmosphere of mistrust and misgivings should be avoided.

Aim to give your all, including your, your ear, your presence, your trust, and your unreserved LOVE.

Love gives all and expects nothing in return.

But guess what?

When you go out of your way to give your unconditional, no hold barred love to the one you love and want to re-unite with, you get more in return.

Why?

Because whatever you sow, you reap.

Sow love and you will reap love in abundance.

Sow trust and you reap same in immeasurable dimension.

Sow care, and get the same.

To save your marriage, invest in sowing positive emotions and giving the very best you’ve got to offer. Your partner’s heart will not be able to resist your offer and you will gradually find that your marriage is on the path of redemption.

Start Building trust in your marriage

Your past conflicts, arguments and name calling have succeeded in doing one thing- burning the bridge of trust and mutual respect.

You need to start the process of rebuilding that bridge.

Cut off every trust shattering acts and actions of yours.

No more lies

Away with INFIDELITY

Most marriages die as a result of infidelity. If you are interested in saving your marriage and building mutual love and respect, learn to be faithful to your spouse.

Respect the marriage vow you made to your partner.

And most importantly, build an atmosphere of peace around yourself. You can’t give what you don’t have.

Learn to forgive yourself for the past errors you may have made that contributed to the cracks in your marriage.

There is no need crying over spilled milk. Only take responsibility and ensure the errors are not repeated.

If you need more insights on how to stop your divorce and save your marriage, I will recommend this amazing resource called Save The Marriage Guide by Lee H.Baucom. Ph.d. You can read more about it here.

I wish you the best as you start this journey to peace and harmony in your home.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.The real marriage killer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, I am Sharon. from Poland I want to use this medium to appreciate Dr Ogbeifun the great black magic death spells caster for the successful death spells he cast on someone for me. I contacted him when my husband left me for another woman who uses witchcraft power to take my husband. I was desperately in need of help when I found his contacts online about his genuine powers. I told him my situation and how I wanted the bitch who took my husband gone. He told me not to worry. He cast the death spells ritual on her and the bitch died in her sleep within 24hours. Now my husband is back home and we are living happily. Thank you so much Dr Ogbeifun, You are so real and true. Below is his contacts in case you want to contacts him
    Call/WhatsApp: +2348102574680 Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple @ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete