Saturday, February 8, 2014

Improve the Communication and Save Your Marriage



There are two very important components of a successful marriage. These components are 

1.     Communication

2.     Sex

In this article, we will examine how your poor communication is killing your marriage and how you can make it right before it is too late.

When you enter into the marriage union, It is essential you develop an open environment where the two of you can talk about issues about your home, your work, finances, health, fears and concerns.

You must endeavor to provide the support and a ready shoulder for your partner to cry on and lean on.

Guess what? 

If don’t do that, some else will do just that.

And that will be the beginning of the end for your marriage.

So if you are having problems right now in your marriage and you feel the union is about to disintegrate, then it is important you make effort to improve your communication.


What should you do if you feel i you are a poor communicator?

Then learn.

Yes, communication is a skill. Nobody was born a communicator. You can develop it

You have to make effort to learn to become a good communicator. If you don’t, you may not be able to sustain a meaningful marriage and you will have problem at work and with friends.

One way I have developed in my home is to make it a routine to talk about my issues at work whenever I get back home every day.

When you open up about yourself, your spouse will naturally want to open up too. You will find that he or she will be more willing to share his or her own issues with you.

When you spouse is talking to you, be disciplined to give your utmost attention. That is a sign of respect.

It will be very rude of you to walk out while your partner is talking.

Ask questions where appropriate and show empathy and concern when needed.

Be involved in the life of your partner and be willing to help out where necessary.

When you do that, you build confidence and mutual respect and it becomes difficult for any third party to come in between you.

Go here to discover how To Save Your marriage

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I am Sharon. from Poland I want to use this medium to appreciate Dr Ogbeifun the great black magic death spells caster for the successful death spells he cast on someone for me. I contacted him when my husband left me for another woman who uses witchcraft power to take my husband. I was desperately in need of help when I found his contacts online about his genuine powers. I told him my situation and how I wanted the bitch who took my husband gone. He told me not to worry. He cast the death spells ritual on her and the bitch died in her sleep within 24hours. Now my husband is back home and we are living happily. Thank you so much Dr Ogbeifun, You are so real and true. Below is his contacts in case you want to contacts him
    Call/WhatsApp: +2348102574680 Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple @ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete